The TEA 4000 Polarograph/Voltammeter System is an Automatic Trace Element Analyzer.
The TEA 4000 plays an important role in the determination of heavy metals and other harmful substances at ppb or ppm levels for a wide range of samples. Its detection limits are comparable to AA and ICP, making it an ideal tool for modern trace analysis.
Advantages in comparison to AAS and ICP:
- This cost-effective system does not require expensive inert gases.
- Sample preparation and analysis is quick and easy.
- Allows for simultaneous detection of several elements.
- Battery powered systems that are field portable.
- Exceptional detection limits.